Sunday 14 July 2013

End of week 5

Miles run this week: 35
Miles run since start of training: 155
Days to go to race: 83 days


I'm not sure if anyone is really reading this but if they are I'm still plodding , hamstring nicely pummelled and taped by fab local sport therapist, Jane, and I'm still managing to stick to the training plan.

The heat has been hard work - ended up getting up at the ungodly hour of 6am for long run this weekend to try and beat it . Still ended up with beetroot red face dripping in sweat.

When I've saved up the next investment is compression shorts. Jane reckons it'll help stop my bum wobbling when I run and stop the deep ache I'm getting in my gluts.

Not all glamour this running malarkey, you know..........

Off to sort out the stockportwithoutabuse giving page at mycharitypage ..... oh, I'm rubbish at the techy stuff.....

No comments:

Post a Comment